An American Car Company builder photograph of Illinois Central Electric Railway interurban 17 taken in 1912
This interurban along with seven other interurbans (and ten other cars) would operate out of Canton on a 33-mile long system that operated between Farmington through Norris and Canton to Lewiston, with a branch from Norris to Fairview, between 1912 and 1928 (the original equipment was gasoline motor cars.)
Caption data from Stephen Scalzo; photo courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection