Illinois Power 90525, sometime during the era it was in Champaign, from 1955-1960
This is an ex Illinois Traction System Class B originally built in 1910. It transferred into the Illinois Terminal in 1928 and was operated there until 1955. It was sold to Illinois Power, and is shown here in Champaign.
In 1960, the Illinois Railway Museum bought it, and restored it to its IT appearance. As of 2026, it is fully operational
Additional background information from PNAERC, photo courtesy the Bill Volkmer collection